The latest episode of our podcast, ‘My Pocket Psych’, is now available for download and streaming. It’s actually our 25th episode, so a big thank you to everyone who has listened along as we’ve been on this journey. Thanks for sticking with us.
And if this is your first ever episode: welcome aboard!
In this episode, Richard and Pilar discuss the various reasons we don’t take action on our own personal development. We often know there are things we could work on to improve our outlook, our skills or any other aspect of what makes us, us. But then, we don’t take it forward. The ideas remain on a list, or just in our heads.
There could be so many reasons for this pattern, but we focus on the three topics Richard recently covered in his blogpost series for our friends at WiseAmigo: fear of discomfort, lack of clarity on what’s really important and our old friend procrastination.
We also discuss Richard’s visit to Bucharest, his presentation at the recent WiseAmigo event in London, his terrible sleep habits and the new ‘Coach on Campus‘ coaching proposition from WorkLifePsych.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- The new ‘Coach on Campus‘ solution from WorkLifePsych
- Richard’s posts on the WiseAmigo blog
- Our podcast episode all about values (it starts with a discussion about work-life balance!)
- Our episode all about procrastination
- A blog post about Richard’s presentation on skills for the future at the recent WiseAmigo event
As always, thanks for listening!