Sarah is a psychologist with extensive expertise in research and statistical data analysis.
Sarah is currently finishing a PhD in Psychology on the topic of dose in mindfulness and has expert knowledge on mindfulness practices and programs.
In addition to her PhD, Sarah is a Psychology Research Associate at Canterbury Christ Church University where she works on a variety of different projects within applied psychology and teaches on research and statistics nationally as well as internationally.
As a PhD researcher, Sarah has comprehensive knowledge in research of mindfulness and has published extensively in the field. Sarah has also presented her research at international conferences and is an expert reviewer of mindfulness research.
She is experienced in a wide range of different applied psychology sectors supporting stakeholders in evaluating interventions to improve performance and enhance wellbeing transferring evidence-based research into practice.
Sarah has long-term high-level experience of advanced data analysis and research software including R and R Studio.
Below is a breakdown of Sarah’s professional accreditations and qualifications:
- MSc Occupational Psychology: Goldsmiths, University of London (2015)
- BA Psychology with Human Resources Management: University of Northampton (2014)
- British Psychological Society, Occupational Testing (Level A – Ability)
- British Psychological Society, Occupational Testing (Level B – Personality)
- Associate Fellow: Advance HE (AFHEA)