Ep 010 – Productivity 4: Apps for Productivity
This week, Richard and Pilar continue their discussion about productivity at work and how we can use apps to help us stay on top of priorities.
After discussing some of the factors that can help you identify an app to manage your tasks and projects, Richard walks us through a selection of apps, discussing their relative strengths. It’s not a finite list, but a great place to start.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
The WorkLifePsych newsletter sign-up: http://eepurl.com/c8K5JP
Apps we discussed in this episode:
- Apple reminders – https://support.apple.com/en-ie/HT205890
- Remember the Milk – https://www.rememberthemilk.com
- ToDoist – http://todoist.com/
- Evernote – http://www.evernote.com
- Google Keep – http://keep.google.com
- Trello – http://www.trello.com
- Things – https://culturedcode.com/things/
- OmniFocus – https://www.omnigroup.com/omnifocus
- Date November 21, 2018
- Tags Productivity