Ep 046: Five years of WorkLifePsych
Welcome to Episode 46, where we take a look at the last five years of WorkLifePsych. Pilar gets to ask Richard everything she ever wanted to know about him and Richard just about manages to talk about himself (for a change!).
We also look at a recent productivity workshop Richard ran in Dublin, the benefits of developing focus on the task at hand and highlight the benefits of…walking.
Again, sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed to WorkLifePsych’s success these past five years: clients, colleagues, friends and family. It’s been a blast!
If you have follow-up questions or comments, including suggestions for future topics, tweet us @MyPocketPsych or send us a longer message via worklifepsych.com/contact. We always love to hear from our listeners.
And with our 50th episode fast approaching, get in touch with your feedback on how you’ve used what you’ve learnt from previous episodes. Get in touch to tell us what’s been useful and what you’ve put into practice. Use the hashtag #MPP50 on social media so we can find you!
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Ep 046 ‘My phone! Where’s my phone?”https://www.worklifepsych.com/podcast/ep045-my-phone-wheres-my-phone/
- Mind2.0 podcast about ‘Deep Work’ with Cal Newport: https://pca.st/1Z7YoG
- Pillars of Productivity workshop: https://www.worklifepsych.com/pillarsofproductivity/
- Coach on Campus: https://www.worklifepsych.com/coachoncampus/
- ‘In Praise of Walking’ by Prof Shane O’Mara: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Praise-Walking-science-walk-good/dp/1847925014/ref=sr_1_1?crid=22FYPIRH9UFXT&keywords=in+praise+of+walking&qid=1567151441&s=gateway&sprefix=in+praise%2Caps%2C126&sr=8-1)
- ‘Work fuel with Collette Heneghan’: https://pca.st/episode/3af43393-acd9-4ee0-8959-fd23f778068d
- Date September 10, 2019
- Tags Productivity