Ep 054: PsychFlex in Action 2: Acceptance and Commitment coaching with Rachael Skews
Welcome to the second episode in our series on Psychological Flexibility in Action.
This time, Richard interviews Dr. Rachael Skews, an expert in Acceptance and Commitment Theory and discusses what makes acceptance and commitment coaching so unique and impactful.
The first episode in this series, all about application of values in coaching, can be found here.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- WorkLifePsych’s ‘Wellbeing Essentials‘ training courses
- Ep018 – The Importance of Sleep
- Rachael Skews’ online profile
- PG Cert in Coaching at Goldsmiths
- Date January 8, 2020
- Tags Coaching, Psychological Flexibility