Ep 074: ‘What do they think of me when I’m not there?’
In this episode, Richard and Pilar complete our discussion about impostor syndrome and its impacts, as well as looking at the importance of online collaboration.
We look back at Richard’s discussion with Dr. Rachael Skews and discuss what we took away from our recent webinar on effective online collaboration and asynchronous working.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Ep073: Impostor Syndrome with Dr. Rachael Skews: https://www.worklifepsych.com/podcast/ep-073-imposter-syndrome-with-dr-rachael-skews/
- WorkLifeWebinars: https://www.worklifepsych.com/webinars
- ‘Sustainable Online Collaboration’ webinar recording: https://youtu.be/LHKCHxEpeaM
- ‘Impostor Syndrome’ webinar recording: https://youtu.be/8Yj1Akqh6b8
- The WorkLifePsych YouTube channel: https://www.worklifepsych.com/youtube
- Date October 29, 2020
- Tags Effectiveness, Wellbeing