Ep 078: Psychological wellbeing when working from home
Welcome to episode 78, where we continue our series on how to retain a focus on your wellbeing while working from home. This time, we look at psychological wellbeing and the simple ways that routine, breaks, connection and knowing that resources that are available to you can help.
This episode was recorded before the latest national lockdown regulations were enforced across the UK, but we hope that the principles we outline will be useful to listeners whatever working from home situation they find themselves in.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- ‘Homeworking in the UK: Before and during the 2020 lockdown – https://wiserd.ac.uk/publications/homeworking-uk-and-during-2020-lockdown
- The Working at Home project https://www.workingathome.org.uk
- Ep 70: Micro-frustrations at home with Sir Cary Cooper – https://www.worklifepsych.com/podcast/ep-070-micro-frustrations-at-home-with-sir-cary-cooper/
- Ep 76: A fresh perspective on working from home – https://www.worklifepsych.com/podcast/ep-076-a-fresh-perspective-on-working-from-home/
- Ep 77: Physical wellbeing when working from home https://www.worklifepsych.com/podcast/ep-077-physical-wellbeing-when-working-from-home/
- WorkLifeWebinar: Dealing with Overwhelm – https://youtu.be/bnIWfR4HkMs
- WorkLifeWebinar: Reflections on Coping – https://youtu.be/Xnrip4_0Ia4
- Date January 7, 2021
- Tags Wellbeing, Working from Home