EP 083: Workplace wellbeing – can we start again please?
Welcome to episode 083, where we turn our attention to workplace wellbeing, joined once again by Dr. Kevin Teoh.
Richard and Kevin explore why organisations sometimes focus on the wrong thing when it comes to wellbeing at work and make some simple recommendations on how to get the basics right.
Thanks to Kevin for his time and expertise!
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Dr. Kevin Teoh’s online profile: https://www.bbk.ac.uk/our-staff/profile/8007522/kevin-teoh
- Dr. Kevin Teoh on Twitter: https://twitter.com/kevinteohrh
- HSE Management Standards: https://www.hse.gov.uk/stress/standards/
- WorkLifePsych’s Wellbeing Services: https://www.worklifepsych.com/wellbeing
- Workplace wellbeing: Get the basics right https://www.worklifepsych.com/workplace-wellbeing-get-the-basics-right/
- Date March 18, 2021
- Tags Wellbeing