Ep 092: Coaching for Productivity
In this third episode of our current series on coaching, Pilar and Richard take a look at the application of coaching when it comes to productivity.
They look at how productivity manifests as a coaching topic, the role of mindset and habits, and the common ways our approach to work can trip us up. Productivity isn’t simply getting more done, but about choosing what to do with intention. Our tendency to avoid discomfort, to put off the inevitable, to strive for perfection or failure to delegate can leave us over-extended, under pressure and miserable.
Thanks for listening!
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Episode 089 – Productivity plus…? https://www.worklifepsych.com/podcast/ep-089-productivity-plus/
- Episode 090 – How to approach coaching: https://www.worklifepsych.com/podcast/90/
- Episode 091 – Common coaching pitfalls: https://www.worklifepsych.com/podcast/91/
- Episode 058 – Dealing with discomfort: https://www.worklifepsych.com/podcast/ep-058-psychflex-in-action-6-dealing-with-discomfort/
- Blog post – Choosing with Intention: https://www.worklifepsych.com/choosing-with-intention/
- Date July 22, 2021
- Tags Coaching, Productivity