Ep 095: Can a manager be a coach?
Welcome to the final episode in our series all about coaching. This time, Pilar and Richard look at the role of managers in coaching and how they themselves can coach their team members.
In some ways it’s more difficult than being an external coach and requires a lot of objectivity and focus from the managers. But it pays off in the long term.
We’re rapidly approaching our 100th episode and we’d love to hear from you. What questions do you have about any of the topics we’ve covered? How have you put what you’ve learnt into practice? What are your most favourite episodes or topics? Get in touch on Twitter @MyPocketPsych, leave us a message on our. contact form at worklifepsych.com/contact or, leave us a quick voicemail via this new link: https://camflare.io/studio/61308a654fd12/
Thanks for listening!
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Coaching with WorkLifePsych: worklifepsych.com/coaching
- WorkLifePsych Effectiveness courses, including coaching skills training: https://www.worklifepsych.com/solutions/effectiveness/effectiveness-courses/
- Ep 094: Coaching for effectiveness: https://www.worklifepsych.com/podcast/094/
- Ep 093: Coaching for wellbeing: https://www.worklifepsych.com/podcast/093/
- Ep 092: Coaching for productivity: https://www.worklifepsych.com/podcast/092/
- Ep 091: Common coaching pitfalls: https://www.worklifepsych.com/podcast/91/
- Ep 090: How to approach coaching: https://www.worklifepsych.com/podcast/90/
- Date September 9, 2021
- Tags Coaching