Ep 124: Zombie tasks
In this episode, Richard takes a look at a common (and frustrating) experience – the tasks that just won’t die! They keep appearing on our lists, just like zombies. There are a few potential causes and thankfully, a few ways we can deal with them.
It might be how we prioritise, how we feel about the tasks or the lack of an agreed deadline. But seeing them pop up on your task list every week certainly isn’t motivating!
Get in touch with you own experience of ‘zombie’ tasks and how you’ve dealt with them. We love hearing from listeners and you can drop us an email to tell us more: podcast at worklifepsych dot com.
Thanks for listening!
Resources for this episode
- Learn more about Community Plus: https://www.worklifepsych.com/communityplus
- Join Community Plus with a 50% discount via this link: https://www.worklifepsych.club/plans/249856?bundle_token=2eb8d1df9cc95e64161436524e13a8c4&utm_source=manual
- Ep 049: The Challenges of Task Management –https://www.worklifepsych.com/podcast/ep-049-the-challenges-of-task-management/
- Ep 050: Choosing a Task Management app – https://www.worklifepsych.com/podcast/ep-051-choosing-a-task-management-app/
- Ep 118: Your Productivity Toolkit – https://www.worklifepsych.com/podcast/118/
- Date November 30, 2022
- Tags Productivity