For this month’s online community meet-up, I’ll be facilitating an introduction to my task management app of choice: Todoist.
In past meet-ups, we’ve looked at the role of values, how to make career decisions and how to cultivate a healthier relationship with our personal devices. In this session, I’ll be demonstrating how to implement key productivity principles using one of the best task apps on the market.
Why might you find this useful?
- Does your approach to organising your tasks and projects involves countless post-it notes or scraps of paper?
- Does your to-do list consist of a bottomless pit of flagged emails?
- Do you regularly feel overwhelmed by just how much ‘stuff’ is on your to-do list?
- Do you find it difficult to effectively prioritise your workload?
- Have you abandoned task management apps in the past due to their complexity?
What we’ll cover
In this session, I’ll start with a blank slate. I’ll demonstrate how to organise tasks into projects, assign priorities and reminders, get clarity using filters and access all of this key information on any device you own. You’ll be able to get up and running in no time, gathering your tasks into a single space and achieving the clarity that enables us to feel a sense of calm productivity.
No previous experience is required and the session is completely free. You just need to sign up at WorkLifePsych.club – you’ll find all the relevant details in the Events menu. We kick off at 12:30pm UK time next Wednesday, 15th December.
I look forward to seeing you there!